Cleveland Graphic design is our process of visual communication and problem-solving using one or more of typography, photography and illustration. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term “graphic design” is used synonymously. Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages. They use typography, visual arts and page layout techniques to create visual compositions. Common uses of graphic design include corporate design (logos and branding), editorial design (magazines, newspapers and books), wayfinding or environmental design, advertising, [web design ]], communication design, product packaging and signage.
Starting a company and need help with your brand? Our team will develop your logo and corporate image according to your business strategy. We also offer business starter packages that include a logo, letterhead and business cards.
Need help with print advertising? Amazing Studio Technology Design has extensive experience in developing print campaigns, brochures, catalogs, ebooks and more
More than just a surface treatment, Kaptur Design creates sites that are geared to the ultimate goal: conversion. This marketing edge separates us from the rest of the pack ensuring your site has purpose and clarity. Our websites are also integrated with powerful Content Management Systems (CMS) that allow you, the user, to quickly and easily update and edit your website without any knowledge of code.
- Content management system allowing you to update your site whenever, wherever
- Dynamic loading content including news feeds, social media and photo accounts
- Responsive mobile web design for laptops, tablets and phones
- Flash and video
- E-commerce shopping that accept payment or donations online
- Data collection of site visitors
- Unique Photo slide shows and galleries
- Password-protected area for members or employees
- Website design tutorials